Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Top Five Dresses (So Far)!

I'm not normally a dress wearing kinda girl, but I do love dress ups! Also with the amazing shoes that have hit the grid recently, dress wearing is becoming easier for me. So I thought it would be fun to show you my favorites thus far.This was my first ever dress purchase, and I feel like such a princess when I wear it. The textures are of course out of this world and the rich colours are just sinful! Now, I feel like I'm wearing a part of SL history. This next dress is an awesome example of something you could wear to the shops (well I would anyways!) The legwarmers add an slightly edgy feel, any excuse for me to wear legwarmers, I love love love them. This is my most perfect beach dress. I own one very similar in real life, and it's yummy to just throw it on over my bikini and hit the beach, not Bondi, the surf is a bit too rough for my daughter, although terribly good for posing 0.O
My next stunner is an ode to Posh Spice! Love her or hate her, the chick has (mostly) oodles of style!
And last but by no means least, going back to my goth girl roots. This concoction is from Goth1co. I lived here when I first landed in SL. All the frills and froth mmmmm!
So there you have it. What are your top 5 dresses? Why do they hold a special place in your prim heart?

CREDITS
DRESS ONE
Dress-Last call
Necklace-Muse

DRESS TWO
Dress-Ravenwear
Legwarmers-7 Even

DRESS THREE
Dress-Slow Kitchen
Cuff-Kurotsubaki

Dress 4
Dress-Paper Couture
Necklace-Kiki's Closet

Dress 5
Dress-Goth1co

0 comments:

 
Inventory Episode © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina