Sunday, July 13, 2008

Shoe Whatsit

Well the lag was out of this world!!! But I did manage to spend spend spend!! I thought I'd show my favorite buys so far.

shoe expo_001

These boots are to me the most interesting find of the expo. They are perfection plus and the fact that I can leave footprints appeals to me like woa!! They have a nifty resize script, so fitting them is a breeze. You'll find these at the Lazy Places booth at the expo.

shoe expo_004

While you're there, pick up these babies too!! You can choose which footprints you'd like to leave behind, and the claws are retractable!

shoe expo_003

Sticking to the stomper theme, I picked up these Russ boots from the Curious Kitties booth. Love em!

shoe expo_007

And finally, these babies from Unique Needs. The Vengence Mary Janes are a spin off from Anne's Dolly Goth shoes. I love them because of the lack of invisi prims, so no weirdass pictures, or clashing alphas and such. And at only 150L, are my bargain of the Expo!
Ash out <33

Shoe Expo

0 comments:

 
Inventory Episode © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina