Sunday, August 3, 2008

All White On The Night

What does one wear to the biggest party of the year, when the dress code required is white? It was only one choice for me, the Determined Coat by Digit Darkes!! It has the right amount of flair and drama, and you can dress it any way you choose! I wore jeans with it this time, but I have been known to flash my undies wearing it previously XD!!

aspire_007

The Aspire party went off with a bang! Full of new friends and old, gifts, fun and laughter! The new magazine's not bad either XD!

aspire_008

You can grab your copy here, and possibly the party gifts!! With designers such as Sn@tch, Callie Cline, HUB, HOH, Aoharu, Punch Drunk and more we were thoroughly spoilt. And I got to hang out with my 2 oldest friends who I haven't seen for weeks. Thanks to all the Aspire staff, and Ken and Kid for the bestest night eva!

Ash's Outfit
Coat
Determined Coat-Digit Darkes

Jeans
M & R Cupcakes

Hat
Schadenfreude

Boots
Lazy Places

Ears
Body Politik

0 comments:

 
Inventory Episode © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina