Thursday, April 24, 2008

Accessories Dahling

The love of my Second life (TM) would have to be the chokers from Kiki's Closet. I saw last night there was new stuffs, so of course I had to buy!! Also, my favorite necklace is from Catnip, Akasha gave it to Kenlee, who then gave it to me cos I had coveted it every time we went to the store! It's called Regret and is made from wonderfully detailed razor blades! My latest must have is an old love come back to haunt me!! My animated ciggies from Foxy's Smoke Shop. Without doubt, the best animated smokes on the grid. Last year they never left my hand/mouth! I recently came back to them, when going through my inv looking for a cigarette holder.Last but not least, this awesomes voodoo doll belt from Kyoot. Perfect for extracting quiet revenge!!!

0 comments:

 
Inventory Episode © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina