Friday, April 25, 2008

Ashia Goes To Hollywood

This morning I saw a store called Hexed on the feed. I couldn't quite believe there was a store on the grid I hadn't been to. I was very happy when I got there let me tell you!! I'm on the quest for the perfect skirt. My criteria maybe a tad different from other people's. It has to be quite grungy, I have to be able to wear chunky boots with it, and it has to be larger than the size of a postage stamp!! The skirt I found at hexed is sodding awesome! It's the little details that make it special for me. The double belt, the wee dangly cross, the amazing texture. I know I could wear it with a tank or a corset and it would look just as awesomes. I chose ott accessories to match the 80's tank, I love the contrast!!!




SKIRT-Hexed

TANK-Devilish Cupcakes

NECKLACE-Kiki's Closet

CUFFS-Primitive Design

BOOTS-Shiny Things

SMOKE-Foxy's Smoke Shop

0 comments:

 
Inventory Episode © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina