Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Independent

The weather is heating up - at least in the northern hemisphere - and I don't know about you guys, but I tend to go to more concerts in the summer. My favorite type of concert to attend? Outdoor indie rock shows! And my first outfit to blog happens to a) be my absolute favorite outfit and b) represent exactly what I'd wear to one of these concerts.

Since most concerts I attend occur in the evening hours, and it tends to get chilly as the night wears on, I'm wearing a jacket, which makes it both slightly dressier and definitely adds to the stylishness of the outfit.



Skin
- Ashia Designs
, custom
Hair - ETD, Charley in Honey
Necklace/Locket - Coquette,
Piracy in Silver
Jacket - AW Design,
Shirl Business Suit in Black
T-shirt - Armidi Limited,
Distant Hearts Tee in Green
Jeans - League,
Drrty Jeans in Grunge
Shoes - Akeyo,
Chucks

0 comments:

 
Inventory Episode © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina