Friday, April 11, 2008

Springeh!



Ok! First post. The idea for me anyways, is to show off some of what I have in my mess of an inventory. 30,000+ items and growing by the day! So, no bull, no effects, just good clothes and accessories! Now Kenlee=pure style! Also a super large inv, chock full of good stuffs and she's no nonsense!
Now on with the clothes. I started with one of my fave pieces, my leather watch cuff. The detail on it is amazing and I try to wear it with everything!! The rest came together after a notice from The Closet saying new stuff was afoot. Just a really simple, basic spring outfit thats fresh and makes me feel all sunny! (side note) The shirt and the necklace were free gifts from awhile back, not sure if they're still avail)

SHIRT-Cupcakes
SKIRT-
**THE CLOSET**
BELT-**THE CLOSET**
WATCH-*KUROTSUBAKI*
NECKLACE-Trixie's Treasures


0 comments:

 
Inventory Episode © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina