Saturday, April 19, 2008

Grey................k?

Grey and red are two of my favorite colour combos. I prefer grey over black most days as it's smart without being morbid, and can be dressed up with a splash of red! I was in search of a freebie at T.A.R.T, which I found........I also found this stunning dress. Well I say dress, I'm thinking maybe it was supposed to be a top as there was a lack of glitch pants!!! I made my own, takes 2 seconds and seeing as no-one should be camming up my dress, the shade difference is minimal. More legwarmer boots, a group gift from Kiki's Closet and one of my favorite hairs from Agrace and we are done! The hair only comes in one colour, I retextured it to make it blonde, for those that refuse to give up their blonde locks!!





DRESS-T.A.R.T

BOOTS-Fuel

CUFFS-Kiki's Closet (group gift)

HAIR/HAT-Agrace

0 comments:

 
Inventory Episode © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina